DMC telephone systems are easy to configure and come with many great features as standard.
- Voicemail. A professional voicemail service for when you’re out of the office or busy on another call. Voicemail messages are retrieved from your telephone handset or delivered to your email inbox.
- Call recording. Calls are recorded for compliance, training or monitoring purposes. Recorded calls are encrypted and downloaded from the system (in wav or mp3 format) or played back to agent’s telephone handsets.
- Click-2-Dial. Automate outbound dialling by clicking on a contact’s phone number to call them. Click-2-dial features can be provided from your existing business applications (e.g. CRM / ERP system) using our API.
- Interactive Voice Menu. Build multi-tiered voice menus to automatically answer calls, filter calls and route callers to the relevant team within your organisation.
- Call Queues. Hold incoming callers in line and automatically distribute them to the next available agent.
- Conference Calls. Agents can instantly join two or more other parties into an ad-hoc conference from their handset.
Host your telephony service with a company that specialises in telecommunications systems.
DMC provide co-location services, dedicated managed servers and virtual machines for telecommunications systems only. All hosted systems benefit from uninterrupted power supplies, diverse Internet connections and a fast, resilient network.
Dedicated Managed Hosting
Host your telephone system on a dedicated server provided by, and fully managed by DMC. Benefit from the performance of a dedicated server without the inconvenience of installing, upgrading, de-commissioning and disposing of physical hardware.