Types of support
- Incident based support. Pre-paid incident packs give you access to our technical support team by e-mail or telephone.
- Maintenance agreement. For your peace of mind, a rolling monthly, quarterly or annual support contract with Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Managed service. Complete management of your telephone system including full technical support and configuration changes.
DMC provides five levels of technical support. The table below compares our packages to allow you to select the right option for your business:
|Troubleshooting problems hardware, software, LAN, WAN, trunks.|
|Assistance with basic configuration changes|
Adding users, numbers, configuring queues, etc.
|Liaising with 3rd Party Service Providers|
e.g. BT, VoIP.co.uk.
|Operating system, software and firmware upgrades|
within major release cycle.
|Next day onsite response|
for RED support incidents that cannot be resolved remotely.
|Extended Opening Hours|
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 20:00, Saturday 09:00 – 17:00.
Why DMC ?
- 11 Years Experiance. We have over 11 years experiance specialising in open source telecommunications systems and VoIP.
- Full Service. We can provide every component of your telephone system (PBX support, hosting, lines, numbers, connectivity, hardware, software) providing a single point of contact and taking full responsibility for your systems.
- Expert, friendly, UK based support. Our dedicated support team is based in our offices in Manchester, UK and may be contacted by telephone or e-mail.
- Fast support response. All incoming support requests are triaged and acknowledged within the hour.
- Experienced support team. Our first line team are highly trained telephony experts. Problems are diagnosed quickly and resolved efficiently.
- We provide 24/7/365 days a year options for businesses that work around the clock.
- Low support and maintenance costs. Pro-active system monitoring, streamlining, specialisation and experiance helps keep our costs competitive.